Facebook

Thursday, 23 March 2017

Laura Etemah - Facilitating at the Explode Event


Facilitating at the explode event about 5 years ago was a great experience for me. I was to take along Millicent who was one of the Big Brother Africa's contestant for that year. I was glad she showed up to speak with the youths. It was great listening to Linda Ikeji speak about her blog multi-million naira blog. In fact, Linda's speech gave birth to my blog! 

I just bumped unto the Explode page and saw my profile.:log on here to see it. It's been quite a journey and I want to thank all who have supported my dreams one way or the other. I have always wanted to help people discover their true singing voices and I appreciate the Peculiar Media Limited for giving me the opportunity to be an inspiration to the youths I spoke to. Surprisingly, till today, they still contact me!
Loading...